Our highly-trained team of OSHA-compliant technicians are always on call, ready to help you with any crime scene, accident, decontamination or gross filth cleaning needs you may require. ECS technicians will promptly handle every contingency with professionalism, compassion and confidentiality.
We are a specialized cleaning company that helps families recover from the aftermath of tragedies such a suicide, homicide or unattended death. In addition to crime scene cleaning, ECS also provides decontamination and cleaning services for the following: hoarding and gross filth; blood and body fluids; pet urine and feces; human and animal decomposition; and crime scene chemicals. With our professional and highly-trained OSHA-compliant staff, you can rest assured that ECS technicians are ready to safely handle any contingency, no matter the size or severity. All of our technicians have completed a crime and trauma scene decontamination specialist course with these certifications.
- Crime and Trauma Scene Decontamination
- Blood-Borne Pathogens
- Respiratory Protection
- Airborne Pathogens
- IICRC Certified Odor Control
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Training
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM)
- Awareness-level Permit Confined Spaces
- OSHA-specified training regarding biohazard compliance for Federal, State, and Local agencies.
- EPA Lead Certified Renovator
- RFCI-Trained Company
ECS prides itself in providing professional development in the multi-housing industry. We are an active member of the San Antonio Apartment Association, as well as a volunteer for many local projects and organizations. Some of these include SAPD’s Blue Santa, 100 club, bicycle rodeo and the battered women’s shelter. We believe in giving back to our community.
Reliable. Trustworthy. Proven.
- 24-Hour Service with Prompt Response Times
- 100% Compliance with laws & regulations
- Privacy and Discretion for All Scenes
- Direct Billing to Your Insurance
- OSHA-Compliant Technicians
- Family owned and operated
We've already received your message. You don't need to keep attempting to submit the contact form.