Covid-19 Disinfection Service in Texas: Serving San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi and Dallas-Fort Worth
Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, is the highly contagious respiratory virus that spurred the global pandemic that we all find ourselves in today. Positive cases, hospitalizations and deaths continue to rise in our home state of Texas. Many people are looking for methods beyond a mask and hand washing to keep their families, homes, employees and businesses safe. ECS Crime & Trauma Scene Cleaning (ECS) has been disinfecting crime scenes and biohazardous environments for over 10 years. Killing dangerous pathogens and professional disinfection is our specialty. Our technicians have been thoroughly trained to perform professional decontamination using OSHA-compliant methods and EPA-registered Coronavirus killing disinfectants. ECS uses trusted methods of disinfection to ensure that your home or business is safe for your family or staff to return to.
Call ECS at any time if you have questions about our Texas Covid-19 Disinfection Service.
How to Prevent the Spread of Covid-19
Below, you’ll find a list that will help you minimize the spread of Coronavirus:
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet)
- Cover your mouth or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Our Covid-19 Disinfection Service
- Do you have a different procedure and cost for disinfecting a building with a confirmed case vs preventative? No. For the protection of you and our technicians, ECS uses the same universal precautions that we use for crime scene cleanup. We must assume that the virus is present and proceed accordingly. Our procedure is the same for each disinfection service unless specific requests for a deviation are made. However, full PPE is worn regardless. And because ECS has been disinfecting buildings that have been exposed to infectious disease since we opened in 2010, we didn’t raise the cost on our clients during this pandemic. Many companies are price gouging at a time when people are already struggling. ECS is committed to keeping the trust of a community we hope to continue to service long after this pandemic has passed.
- How long do we need to wait after Covid-19 disinfection before we can re-enter the area? The disinfectant remains airborne for a short time after treatment but typically dissipates and falls to surfaces in less than an hour. We recommend you allow two hours after we finish before re-entering just to be safe.
Reliable. Trustworthy. Proven.
- 24-Hour Service with Prompt Response Times
- 100% Compliance with laws & regulations
- Privacy and Discretion for All Scenes
- Direct Billing to Your Insurance
- OSHA-Compliant Technicians
- Family owned and operated